Ergonomic Children’s Cutlery – Designed For Kids
As a business, we’re here to create functional solutions, but there’s nothing wrong with making them look good too.
— Williamsburg cardigan Helvetica Banksy mustache quinoa.
- Handle sits comfortably within your child’s hand
- Much easier to grip and control than standard children’s cutlery
- Soft-touch areas enable correct finger placement
- Encourages ‘pincer’ grip, which is an important development milestone
- Fork prongs are functionally sharp, but certified safe
- Handle easily rotates in your child’s hand, so they can switch between scooping and stabbing
— Roof party duis pariatur master cleanse, small batch.
- Unique and functional design
- Supports your child’s hand and wrist whilst cutting through food
- Blade of the knife is effective at safely cutting food but not your child.
- High quality BPA and Phthalate free materials
- Certified to standard EN 14372
- Suitable for 12 months+
- Dishwasher safe
- Long lasting – say goodbye to broken, useless cutlery, Doddl will support your child until they are ready to use adult cutlery.
- Aids transition to adult cutlery